Three Homeless After Glace Bay Fire
The Red Cross says three people are without a home after a fire badly damaged a company house in Glace Bay last night.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The Red Cross says the fire happened on Mansfield Street and was reported at about 10:00 last night.
It says a man from one side of the home is staying with a relative for now but he’s been given emergency supplies like clothing, food and some other basics.
A woman and her son from the other side of the home also left to stay with relatives and will be given similar help if needed.