Needle Found in North Sydney Halloween Treat
Regional Police are warning parents to check Halloween treats after a sewing needle was found in a chocolate bar given out in North Sydney on Halloween night. Police say they got the call on Monday night after someone bit into a chocolate bar and noticed the needle inside. They add the bar was picked up in the Pierce St. area of North Sydney. Police say that they haven’t had any other reports of a case of tampering with Halloween treats. On Monday, a Cole Harbour woman reported that her daughter found a two and a half centimetre pin inside a chocolate bar that was picked up while trick or treating. Cole Harbour RCMP are investigating that incident.