Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer
Pool Noodle Sprinkler
What to Do:
- Puncture the pool noodle randomly around all sides of the noodle. The more holes, the better spray.
- Stuff one end with a small piece of foam or plastic cap, then duct tape the end securely.
- Decide where you would like to use the sprinkler. Try it both on the ground and hanging from a swingset. Kids liked it both ways.
- Position your hose and then slide the end of the hose into the foam noodle, pushing it in a few inches so it holds securely.
- Turn on the hose and the fun will begin!