Activities to help learn the importance of water
1. A Water Schedule: Keep track of how much you use each day. Challenge yourself and your family to use less by taking shorter showers, shutting water off when you brush.
2. A Conservation Checklist: Each time you use water:
3. Make a Reuse List: Think of ways you can reuse water such as bath water to water gardens or plants (they don’t mind a little soap) pledge to adopt some of them.
4. Be a Water Detective: Check leaks around your house and fix them asap
5. Start a Garden or Terrarium or Greenhouse – Learn about how important water is for life
6. Water Shape Book Have Cildren write a story or poem about water, or make a water list!
7. Water Field Trip: Visit an ocean, lake, aquarium or and see how many living creatures and plants there are that depend solely on water