Stabbing Accused Released On Bail
A 61-year-old man was released on bail today after another man was stabbed in North Sydney last week. Thomas Joseph Chisholm faces counts of Aggravated …
Timeless Hits… East Coast Favourites
Updates from local, regional, national and world news.
A 61-year-old man was released on bail today after another man was stabbed in North Sydney last week. Thomas Joseph Chisholm faces counts of Aggravated …
11 of the 37 emergency departments in the province are closed for at least part of this week. The provincial Health Authority says most of …
A 61-year-old man charged after another man was stabbed in North Sydney on Wednesday night is due back in court today for a bail hearing. …
The province’s police watchdog says the RCMP officer who shot a man to death on Saturday morning has been placed in a medically induced coma. …
Lieutenant Governor Arthur LeBlanc will be in Glace Bay next weekend, to present the Community Spirit Award to the community. Glace Bay is one of …