Girl Hospitalized After Consuming THC
A young girl has been sent to hospital after another case of THC found in food in Eskasoni.
RCMP say they got a call last night about a four year-old girl who ate chocolate containing THC.
The chemical is the active ingredient in cannabis.
The latest case comes after a number of children and adults ate a cake with THC in it in Eskasoni on Friday with some requiring medical attention.
Corporal Lisa Croteau with the RCMP says anyone who has cannabis edibles should keep them in a safe spot away from children:
Croteau says both cases are still under investigation.